Thursday, October 4, 2012

Unique boutonnieres for the Groom

When choosing bouquets and boutonnieres for my own wedding, my husband did not really care, but requested that he had something small as he "doesn't like flowers." So, I decided on small rose boutonnieres wrapped in twine. What could have easily solved the I-don't-like-flowers dilemma would have been a non-floral boutonniere. But, not just any old thing...

How awesome are these!? It's almost a good thing that I didn't know of these before my wedding. I would certainly have wanted to surprise my husband with one and I am so indecisive! You don't even want to know how long it took me to come up with songs for our ceremony (seriously, you don't).


You could purchase one for just the groom, or purchase multiples based on personalities for the groomsmen.. or your dad! Your soon-to-be father-in-law! Your brother! I can't get enough!

Head over to Fritts Rosenow Bespoke Boutonnieres and see for yourself!


 
 


  • If you could pick anything, what would you choose for your Groom?

No comments:

Post a Comment