Thursday, October 11, 2012

Pink, black, and red, oh my! Dresses breaking tradition

Lately, wedding gowns in colors such as pink, blue, black, and red have been popping up. Look books, pinterest, runways, real weddings, more brides are choosing to forego traditional white or ivory and go for color.


Pink/white - Isaac Mizrahi
Perfect for a change-into dress for a barn reception!


Pink - Maggie Sottero
Beauty!


Burgundy - Vera Wang


Black - Vera Wang


Platinum - David's Bridal


Blush - David's Bridal


Floral - David's Bridal
Gorgeous soft floral print -I have been obsessed with this gown since the first time I saw it.
At only $299.99, I almost want to buy it and hope an occassion arises where I can wear it!

  • Can you get on board with gowns in non-traditional colors? Which do you favor?

No comments:

Post a Comment