Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Bridesmaids in Rain Boots

Brides and bridesmaids in rain boots. I never thought this would be something I would like - if you would have asked me before this, I would have said it was sloppy. Oh, no! It looks great and there are so many ways to pull it off. After seeing these images, I'm sure you will cross your fingers for rain on your wedding day!

First, brides (and a groom!) in galoshes



Mismatched bridesmaids
Mismatched bridesmaid dresses and boots; these looks are so fun!



Matching


And, perhaps my favourite (surprising given my love for mismatched bridesmaids)
Not all of the dresses are exactly similar and neither are the boots, but they are very close and the matching cardigans pull all the bridesmaids' looks together


Now that you're interested, here is the real fun part: shopping! I did some online window-shopping for a few styles to feature here and I became a tad obsessed - so many fun options!

 Burberry
In Burberry's signature plaid style




Kate Spade
Or try this fun pattern with a heel


Designer Shoe Warehouse
Styles shown include Nine West and Marc Jobs, all under $80.00



  • Are you getting married during a rainy season? Would you consider galoshes for your wedding? 

No comments:

Post a Comment