Thursday, September 27, 2012

For a Smile!

Today is one of "those days" for me, and maybe it is for you, too. It also feels like Friday, although it's only Thursday, and that is never fun! So, to lighten the mood, how about a few of my favourite hilarious, adorable, feel-good wedding clips from the web! Enjoy.

Groom surprises his bride with a choreographed Justin Beiber dance

This is incredibly cute!

Couple surprises guests with a funny first dance

I am a fun of the surprise dance, however, they are often not practiced enough or the couple isn't comfortable enough to be silly in front of hundreds of people. This couple pulled it off well and it just fun to watch!

Choreographed park proposal

I cannot get enough of this video - I literally squealed at the end! Adorable!

Best man can't find ring during the ceremony

This is hilarious. I love that the bride wasn't in on it and that she laughed along.

I hope that one of these videos brightened your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment